Thu, Jul 23|
Business District Resilience Planning
What will main streets look like post-COVID? How can my main street adapt to a new normal and be positioned for long term economic growth? This webinar will help communities prepare and develop solutions to their business, infrastructure, and funding needs of their business district.
Time & Location
Jul 23, 2020, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
About the Event
Attendees will learn how to:
• Use social capital to tell the story of their business district
• Locate and prepare applications for main street funding
• Track business district progress
Come prepared with:
- Ideas about the future of their community's business district
- A few representatives and stakeholders involved in the planning of your business district (businesses, municipal leaders, community residents, etc.)
Small group conversations will be facilitated by evolve EA and Fourth Economy to personalize discussions and dig into current main street challenges.